Wednesday 8 January 2020

Ranking of Top 5 Best Food Brands in the World

5. Dairy Queen:

Top Five Best Food Brands in the WorldDairy Queen is also very famous food brand in the world. It is more known in the globe with DQ. It not only serves fast nourishment but some soft servings as well. This restaurant started to work in this field in 1940. It is a Canadian restaurant. It also serves desserts like ice cream and frozen desserts. It has almost 802 restaurants in the whole globe and is famous as well among the people.

4. Taco Bell:

Top 5 Best Food Brands in the WorldTaco Bell is very famous and delicious fast nutriment chain of the earth. It is a California based company. It serves mainly the fast nourishment products like nachos, burgers, tacos, etc. It has almost 6500 restaurants only in the whole USA. It is estimated by them that they serve 2 billion customers every year. Their franchises in the world are owned by them and some independent people as well. It is also earning a lot of revenues every year.

3. Subway:

Top Three Best Food Brands in the WorldSubway is an American fast food restaurant in the world. It mainly sells sandwiches and is famous with that. It is also one of the fastest growing franchises in the world. It has almost 43,035 in more than 108 countries of the world. It is considered as the largest fast food chain operator in the world. It is operating in many big countries like Amsterdam, Australia, New Zealand and many others.

2. Wendy`s:

Top 3 Best Food Brands in the WorldWendy`s is very famous fast food chain that is working in this field in 1969. It is considered as the 3rd largest fast food chain in the world which has almost 6650 restaurants in the world. Their 85% of all restaurants are franchised. It is also a very profitable restaurant of the world. It not only serves burgers but also fries sandwiches, drinks, and many other food items as well. It is very famous and loved by the people in the whole world.

1. KFC:

Best Food Brand in the WorldKFC is very famous fast food chain in the world. It is more specialized in fried chicken. It is considered as the 2nd largest fast food chain in the world. KFC has almost 18,875 chains in more than 118 countries of the world. It serves not only fried chicken but also burgers, sandwiches, salads and many other products as well. It is the most successful and famous restaurant in the world.

74 comments:

  1. It's been the best till today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thulisile and his son olulelwe love McDonald's food my son always want to eat McDonald's food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac is the best if it's your kids bday no stress just take them to Mac as cool as that I like Mac for my kids its cheap and affordable thank you McDonalds

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been the GREATEST and BEST since then, very affordable and kid's favourite place

    ReplyDelete
  5. McDonald's is my kids favourite food of all time thank you McDonald's u rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. 24 years in South Africa right here at Cresta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mac'd was so awesome in sponsoring a school in my community in 2019...Keep it up Mc'D

    ReplyDelete
  8. McDonals has always been a treat for us, I cannot think of a better place to enjoy a great burger on the go or to sit down I love it and when my baby was born family joked and said just jold a Mcdonalsd burger she will jumped right out ��������

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son's most favourite m,ds u rock

    ReplyDelete
  10. From just entering the door to the counter sales and being greeted by smile, then you order your big mac which has a capability of filling you the whole day, oh my God macdonald is my best restaurant, it fits everyone from child, mother,family, couples...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter loves the McChicken Burger

    ReplyDelete
  12. McDonalds obviously the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. MacDonald's is the best and taste very nice

    ReplyDelete
  14. McDonald has the best best food ever

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yesssss Mckie D'ssss my daughter's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. McDonald's has the best food ever. I am munching on an mcfeast ��

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am 25 years old and the best family memories were made at McDonald's Tokai even if my mother and father would just take us for a ice cream cone it was something special however when they divorced those fun times ended , but at least i now take my kids there as it is the only take out they love

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not a fan of kfc i prefer McDonald's!bcz i just love my big Mac meal and my favorite fries😋

    ReplyDelete
  19. Big tastey dats my all time fav. Macdonals will always be y ultimate fav

    ReplyDelete
  20. MCD..... MCDONALD'S obviously!!!!������

    ReplyDelete
  21. MacDonald is the best watermelon macfeacst 🍉🍹 is my favourite 👌

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mcdonals has the best burgers ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. McDonald's have The best burgers ever.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mcdonald is the best and affordable

    ReplyDelete
  25. Affordable and best food in SA

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mcdee its the best n affodable in food

    ReplyDelete
  27. McDonald's it's the best affordable restaurant 100% 🍟🍔🌮🍦☕ chicken nuggets 😋

    ReplyDelete
  28. McDonald's is the best. My daughter always ask for McDonald's

    ReplyDelete
  29. McDonalds is literally the best since forever, still is and always will be, craving it every second! When I see photos or adverts of it, It's one of the most beautiful things, literally not kidding, definitely tastes the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  30. McDonald's is one of the best, my son wants it all the time more especially because of the toys

    ReplyDelete
  31. MC Donald's is the best, I love it because it's so affordable... Yesterday I had R50 and bought my son the R25 cheese burger with ice cream and a small juice I even got a change from the R50. Even hosted a birthday party for my son at McDonald's Benoni it was so cheap. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. MCD's is the best!If you're really hungry and can't wait too long for food.I usually take my kids there when we're at the mall.Also the only place open 24/7 when you're out late and need to eat.My kids love the toys and try to collect all of them in the Happy meals.I also have their parties there if I'm not up for organizing 1.

    ReplyDelete
  33. IM LOVING IT Macdonalds 24 years of amazing fries, burgers, ice creams, milkshakes, foldovers, very tasty and always fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Feed my carving with macfries and bigmac. Mcdonalds 24 years of fresh fries and delicious burgers. macfries addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'M LOVING IT. McDonalds is G when it comes to fast food services. Affordable prices, you save while eating out

    ReplyDelete
  36. I having been living it from the first day they open up there 1st story in milnerton

    ReplyDelete
  37. mc d is the best 1st meal i buy whn i get paid it's so thunder n nice we alwys buy our work meal@ mc d somerset mall every week i buy my team meal thr

    ReplyDelete
  38. McDonald's is the best and has delicious and affordable meals.
    I love McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  39. My whole family loves MacDonalds and it's very reasonable and good service has well

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love McDonald's, it's the best, I never get tired of it, the taste is just too yummy and I love the fact that it also caters for my small appetite ❤😍

    ReplyDelete
  41. McDonald here in Welkom free state

    ReplyDelete
  42. McDonald is and always will be my favorite Fast Food Joint. When I lived in Nelspruit, I frequented the two there so much the staff actually knew me by name as well as my standard order. Big Mac Meal with Coke 0 and 3 jr cheese burgers. Needless to say I gained a few kilos while living there but I'd gladly do it again. #mcdonaldsislife

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great burger always consistent

    ReplyDelete
  44. McDonald is and will always be my favorite fast food ,big mac 😋fold over its so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  45. McD in S.A is known for it's cheap reasonably prices

    ReplyDelete
  46. McD is the best,best in world with their cheap prices

    ReplyDelete
  47. No food brand that top up McDonald. MacD is the best with good prices and will remain the best to our next generation of generation

    ReplyDelete
  48. MacD is the best ...am loving it..number one

    ReplyDelete
  49. Me and my kids love MacD its totally the best and 1st on the list of where to eat,



    ReplyDelete
  50. McDonalds has the best burgers

    ReplyDelete
  51. McDonald is the best mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  52. Its thee best especially mac fary

    ReplyDelete
  53. love macdonalds.the mcflurry the best always great deals

    ReplyDelete
  54. MacDonald is the best of the best ...with affordable prices

    ReplyDelete
  55. I've never had a burger from anywhere else but McDonald's, their burgers are soooo GOOD that i don't want to try any others! I'm Loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Mac Donald's will always be the best

    ReplyDelete
  57. Mac Donald's will always be the best

    ReplyDelete