Sunday 9 February 2020

TOP 5 MUST-HAVE BABY PRODUCTS

1. UBBI NAPPY CADDY

A nappy caddy was always an essential product for me because it is so easy to carry nappies, bum cream etc around the house and change baby where ever you are. If you are not investing in a changing table, this product will also help a lot. 

2. ELEKTRA – ULTRASONIC COOL AND WARM STEAM HUMIDIFIER

This is another product that I’ve used religiously from Day 1. A humidifier is definitely a must-have product if you have kids. I’ve got a bad cold at the moment – this has been a lifesaver for me in the room since I can’t take many meds now.

3. SNUZA HERO/ANGELCARE MONITOR

I am a paranoid mom that keeps checking on my baby every hour to see if he is breathing. The Snuza is perfect when you are traveling or shopping, It can be attached to your baby’s nappy and will alarm you if something isn’t right. For home, you can invest in an Angelcare monitor.

4. STOKKE FLEXI BATH

This is one of my favourite products from the brand. I bought one when it first launched in South Africa – it lasted close to 4 years! I recently purchased another one for Kiaan and Kirav. The foldable baby bath suitable from birth to four years. The space-saving design makes it easy to store and convenient to use at home or when traveling.

5. NOSEFRIDA “THE SNOTSUCKER” NASAL ASPIRATOR

The Nosefrida “The Snotsucker” Nasal Aspirator is a safe and effective way of cleaning your baby’s nostrils. The non-invasive design forms a seal outside the nostril instead of going inside. Then by the power of your own mouth, you can create the suction necessary for aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment